Solved

Amazon Settlement Reserve Treatment

• 18 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Good morning,

I thought I would reach out to see if anyone is manually processing Amazon payments, and specifically how are you handling the Monthly Reserve withholding and subsequent release in the following month? Since each has an impact on the payment amount how are you applying those to payments?

icon

Best answer by bryanb39 31 May 2022, 23:24

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

In our case it’s very rare there is a reserve so we just leave a balance on the invoice, the next payment will most likely include it.  

Before I released how infrequent it is, I was going to add a line to the invoice that would hit an accrual account to balance to balance the invoices to the payments.

My other thought was to use charges on the payment when it’s extra and write off the balance with a write off reason code to the same account.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved