Skip to main content

One of my clients recently upgraded to Acumatica Cloud ERP 2024 R1, Build 24.106.0018+. They also installed Repay version 24.0814.0, the latest release as of August 16, 2024 (sourced at https://releases.repay.com/label/31329). Since installing this version, they have encountered partial functionality issues.

I can add a payment method to a customer account and create a payment. However, when attempting to capture the payment, no transaction is created in Repay, and I receive the following error message: "Error during request processing. Transaction ID: 5964, Error: GetItemExtension failed."

Additionally, I've created a sale in the Repay Virtual Terminal and tried to record that payment in Acumatica. When I go to Payments, add the payment method, and attempt to record the credit card payment, I get the following error: "AR Error: Credit card processing error. Internal: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Finally, when I try to create a payment method from the customer screen, I encounter this error: "AR Error: Credit card data cannot be synchronized. Please process the synchronization manually."

I have already validated that my Repay credentials work within the Processing Center

Any help would be appreciate. 

After a discussion with Repay, we found the issue. There were ultimately 2 missing pieces.

1. In 2023 when Acumatica Payments was released, the other processors had to change their modules to be compatible. There is a new feature in Accounts Receivable Preferences (AR101000) to Active AR Repay Features. 

1. We had to update the Processing Center (CA2050PL) to include the Click to Pay url even though we do not use that feature

Finally, we had to go to Apply Updates (SM203510) and Reset the Caches

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @variuxDavidE!