Skip to main content
Solved

Voiding or Deleting PO

• 30 May 2024
  • 7 replies

Hello all,

I have a PO created with status as Completed & Po Receipt released. And now I have a credit memo received. How can I record a credit memo against this PO?

Thanks.

Hello Harry,

1. Please Return the Receipt: Select the Lines that were credited and then click RETURN.
  1. Was an AP Bill entered for the Receipt? If Yes, continue with steps to add a Debit Adjustment:

If Create Bill is selected ON for the Return, Acumatica will create a Debit Adjustment for you in AP (Debit Adjustment  will reduce the amount owed to the vendor).  

1. Apply the Debit Adjustment to the AP Bill in AP Checks & Payments screen.

Laura

Hello Harry,

1. Please Return the Receipt: Select the Lines that were credited and then click RETURN.
  1. Was an AP Bill entered for the Receipt? If Yes, continue with steps to add a Debit Adjustment:

If Create Bill is selected ON for the Return, Acumatica will create a Debit Adjustment for you in AP (Debit Adjustment  will reduce the amount owed to the vendor).  

Laura

Hey @Laura02 , What if the AP Bill isnt created?

Hi Harry,

If the Bill has not been created, do not check the box to “Create AP Bill on your PO Return, and that is all. 🛑.

You may Cancel the PO - if you will never receive the items.

Laura

Hi Harry,

If the Bill has not been created, do not check the box to “Create AP Bill on your PO Return, and that is all. 🛑.

You may Cancel the PO - if you will never receive the items.

Laura

Shall I release the PO return?

Yes.

Hello Harry,

Laura

Hey @Chris Hackett , i accidentally marked my comment as the answer for this topic. Can you please mark Laura’s comment as the best answer? Would be grateful.

Thanks.

@Harry done😁