Solved

UPS Error 120309

• 10 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello all,

I am in the process of configuring integrated shipping. When I try to confirm the shipment for a UPS carrier, it returns “Carrier Service returned error. 120309:Missing or invalid ship from phone number”. What is causing this error?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by dsimmerly 10 January 2023, 22:52

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

UPS requires a phone number on the shipping address. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you so much for the quick response!

There is a phone number there - I have tried it both with and without special characters. Is there anywhere else I can check?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

There is a phone number there - I have tried it both with and without special characters. Is there anywhere else I can check?

I see now that it’s because you’re missing the phone number on the ship from address. Check if you have a phone number in the warehouse address details.

Go to Warehouses, open your warehouse, click on the address tab. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I see now that it’s because you’re missing the phone number on the ship from address. Check if you have a phone number in the warehouse address details.

Go to Warehouses, open your warehouse, click on the address tab. 

That was it! Thank you for the help, Jeff.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

ship from” phone number - would be phone on the warehouse record, branch, or company 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved