Skip to main content

Hi everyone

Can someone gives us answers why the Request we made in Purchase Request Module(CST.RQ.30.10.00) cannot call/populate in the Create Requisition(CST.RQ.50.40.00) module?

We are currently using Acumatica Cloud ERP 2023 R2 Build 23.211.0017 +

The only Purchase Request transactions can be seen at Create Requisition(CST.RQ.50.40.00) module are dated transactions 2020

Please see screenshot for your reference

Any insight will be appreciated

Thank you

Gerbert

Hi @ggil you should be able to add requested items as you can see below on the requisition:

hi estebanperalta54

We already tried it also the manual requisition procedure, same output we cant see the request ref. #

Please see screenshot

Gerbert

Anyone please any insight about this kind of queries?

Any insight will be appreciated

Thank you

ggil

Hi @ggil 

Create Request => and click "REMOVE HOLD"

Go to the "Requisitions" screen (not the "Create Requisitions" screen) => Click “ADD REQUESTED ITEMS” => Select "Request" => Click “SAVE”

Best Regards,

NNT

hi nhatnghetinh,

We already did the way you did in your screenshot, the problem is the Request ref. # did not populate/cant be call in the Create Requisition(CST.RQ.50.40.00) or either at Requisition module(CST.RQ.30.20.00).

The status of request # we are calling to make requisition is OPEN status and don't have existing requisition 

Beside we notice that only populate data of request ref.# in Create Requisition(CST.RQ.50.40.00) module and also in Requisition module(CST.RQ.30.20.00) is dated only 2020 data, the rest of our data of request ref.# did not populate(Please see screenshot)

Please anyone need help on this 🙏🏾

ggil

Hi @ggil 

Please check your User's Access Rights.
I just tested User Admin with full Access Rights and User Test with less Access Rights and found that the data displayed on the "Create Requisitions" screen of User Test is less.

Best Regards,

NNT

hi nhatnghetinh,

Appreciate your effort 🙏🏾 regards to this queries

we already checked the access rights for the module of Create Requisition(CST.RQ.50.40.00) & Requisition module(CST.RQ.30.20.00) and we got no problem about it

we also simulated using the account of our Requisition creator users(Please see screenshot)

but in the direct Requisition module, we found out that we need to uncheck the default mark in the subfield of Add requested Item(Please see screenshot)

Thank you

ggil

Please contact Acumatica Support so they can investigate this issue in more detail.

hi angierowley75

Thank you for your recommendation, how i can contact Acumatica Support?

TIA 🙏🏽

ggil

Hi @ggil - your support may not be through Acumatica directly but through a partner. Whoever your support contact of record is should be able to assist or work with Acumatica Support. 

Hi @ggil On your screenshot, I see the “Me” checkbox and the “Display Escalated” are selected. Assuming you tried unselecting these checkboxes. If not please try.