Skip to main content

Hello,

Client has shipping integration and 2 thermal printers configured via DeviceHub.  1 printer has FEDEX label stock and the other printer has UPS label stock.

When I click Print Labels from the shipment screen, it downloads a ZPL file.

Where specifically do I specify the printer for the labels so it doesn’t downoad the ZPL file?

Can I specify which of the 2 printers to use depending on whether it is Fedex or UPS?

Thanks!

@ltussing03 Following Help article can help you identify how to set default printer for different ship via code linked to different Carriers.

https://help-2024r1.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=295434fc-f977-4855-afcc-7a8d617af1ad

Sam,

THANKS FOR THE REPONSE!

I have followed the instructions and it continues to download the ZPL file instead of sending it to the printer.  I opened the “Carrier Label” screen (ScreenId=SO645000) assuming it would use the same RPX file that the shipping screen uses.

I added this in Sales Order Preferences assuming that is the correct place.

If I have the wrong report ID, that would explain why this isn’t working.  If SO64500 is not correct it would be great if someone could tell me the correct name.

Other than that, does anyone see any reason this would still be downloading instead of printing?