Question

Inventory Purchase Price History

• 7 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

After setting the Payables Price Settings to fixed for "0" months, I can still only see the last vendor purchase price that was used to purchase from a Vendor. On the Inventory Stock Item - again I can only see the last Inventory price that was processed by the system. Since by implication the preferences indicate that the vendor purchase prices are retained, please advise where the list of those retained prices are for dealing with a vendor (It cannot be in the stock transaction history, as that does not relate to the Vendor)?

4 replies

I’m curious where this is stored as well.  Reviewing setting with customer today and wanted to advise more about this setting.. tested and can not find where history is stored. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi, 

The setting for price retention, both on AR and AP setup, is related to the Sales Price worksheet. When you set it to anything other than "Fixed Number of Months" 0, Acumatica will remove the Vendor/Sales Price when releasing a new pricing worksheet.

I hope this help!

Badge

Hi, 

The setting for price retention, both on AR and AP setup, is related to the Sales Price worksheet. When you set it to anything other than "Fixed Number of Months" 0, Acumatica will remove the Vendor/Sales Price when releasing a new pricing worksheet.

I hope this help!

Not helpful at all!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

What report or GI do you use to see those prices?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved