Skip to main content

Good day,

I have setting questions;  Is there a purchase order setting that will allow the user to select the item(s) they want on the purchase receipt when here are multiple line on the PO.  Right now, when the user creates the purchase receipt  they delete the items not received.  It causes the PO to remain open but if they forget or move forward we can receive items into inventory that have not been received.  I want to user to be able to select the line(s) on the PO first and then only those items will be on the PR.

Any suggestions.

@Evan G 

Hello Evan,

To create a PO Receipt containing only one line of many that were on the same PO, enter the Vendor ID in Purchase Receipts screen, and use Add PO Line button to copy the appropriate line into the receipt. Add PO Line pops open a screen that shows all un-received items for that vendor and the User may select as many or as few as she needs onto their new PO Receipt.

Laura

@Laura02 

I appreciate the suggestion.  It is another screen the user needs to open.  I need to have it work from the PO screen.  I thought it would be checkbox on the line item or at least a setting.

Thank you.