Solved

Accountability Tracking

• 23 July 2022
  • 1 reply

My company is new to Acumatica.  I looking for the ability to track activity in the system, for example.  If someone on our team was to add a new tax code, inventory item or customer etc.  Is there a place in the system that will tell me when it was done and by what user?

icon

Best answer by Julia Golomidova 25 July 2022, 09:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @GrahamEllis,

By using the field-level auditing functionality, which provides auditing at the level of actual fields (that is, UI elements) on particular forms for particular records, you can monitor and record user actions on Acumatica ERP forms as they are recorded in the system.

Please, refer to Managing Field-Level Auditing help article  and Lesson 3.2 of S110 training guile for more information.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved