Solved

A-I Receiving

• 26 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does Acumatica have AI (Artificial Intelligence) receiving functionality? A client of mine thinks there is but I haven't heard or seen this anywhere in the system.  Thanks for your help.

Nirav S

icon

Best answer by Dana Moffat 28 September 2022, 18:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

HI @nshah90 , we currently do not have AI functionality related to vendor performance, but this sounds like a great idea.  Please be sure to post your idea in New Ideas!

-thanks, Dana

Userlevel 3
Badge

HI @Dana Moffat - yes, I an asking for functionality related to rate vendor performance, suggest preferred vendors and receive alerts when vendor is late also I really like the abnormal supplier sinvoice pricing.  Is there similar functionality in Acumatica? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @nshah90 , we do not have AI receiving functionality. Typically the receiving business process involves the physical receipt of product into a warehouse or facility.  During the receiving process, it is possible that there are short-shipments or picking errors that were made by the vendor.  These can be caught during receiving.

Please elaborate on what you mean by AI receiving.  Do you mean the detection of backorders or picking errors during the receiving process and then using this information to do something such as rate vendor performance or suggest a preferred vendor or provide alerts when what is received is not what is ordered?

We do have AI  detection for abnormal Supplier invoice pricing.

-Dana

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved