"value": "docAlpha BatchID \"25270\""

},

"CashAccount": {

"value": "10305"

}

}

The error is the following 

I tried many values for Cash Account field but result remains same

Tried different combinations with Vendors and PaymentMethods but it does not work

I mapped this field in Endpoint

What Can cause such issue ?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Ivan 

I would try to create a Bill in UI with same values just to make sure we are using all valid values.

Then I would do a GET call to pull one Bill and use the returned values for creating a new for my testing. Maybe change date/description/other fields values and then try to use this as BODY for your PUT call to create a new Bill.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@Ivan

I would try to create a Bill in UI with same values just to make sure we are using all valid values.

Then I would do a GET call to pull one Bill and use the returned values for creating a new for my testing. Maybe change date/description/other fields values and then try to use this as BODY for your PUT call to create a new Bill.

That’s the problem, that I can create Bill via UI, but it does not work with request

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you try this?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Did you try this?

Yes, but to what fields I should pay attention ? I tried to copy several values but it did not work

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved