Solved

Customization project (connected application)

• 12 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

I exported a customization project with a connected application from version 2022R1

and while import it into 2021R1 I got an error “Unknown tag OAuthClient” 

I assume its an issue with the version difference.

Is there any option to export a customization project for an older version ?

Do I need to have a customization project for each version ? 

icon

Best answer by yoavcitron 17 December 2023, 08:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @yoavcitron ,

Framework changes often occur with each version update. In such instances, customizations must be adjusted to align with the updated framework.

In your situation, as you are downgrading the package from 22R1 to 22R1, it is advisable to review the code and make necessary adjustments to ensure compatibility with the 22R1 version.

Userlevel 1

none of this is my code, its only include connected application definition which have nothing else.

I am export it from my version which is newer and want to import it to my client which his instance version is older, does my client must upgrade his instance ? how can I ensure compatibility for just a connected application definition ?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @yoavcitron were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Hi

We upgrade to 2023R2 so its ok now. 

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved