Solved

Unable to set the current screen Field value to another table field

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi All ,

I’m unable to insert the ScheduleID in Child table Column ,because it is integer type storing the integer Default  value(-2147483647).Not storing actual value. How to insert FSContractSchedule.scheduleID

field into Child table (SSPFSScheduleInsp.scheduleID).

can you plz help me in this..!

this is my DAC

#region ScheduleID         [PXDBInt(IsKey = true, MinValue = 1, MaxValue = 999999)]         [PXUIField(DisplayName = "Schedule ID")]         [PXDefault(typeof(FSContractSchedule.scheduleID.FromCurrent))]         public virtual int? ScheduleID { get; set; }         public abstract class scheduleID : PX.Data.BQL.BqlInt.Field<scheduleID> { }         #endregion.

but it is storing like this in my table

Thanks…!

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 6 July 2022, 11:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @NageswaraRaoAddanki60  You should use the PXDBDefault() attribute along with PXParent in such cases.

Please find the example at below link with Parent and Child DACs

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44880330/save-parent-child

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks @Naveen Boga I achieved.

you are awesome man 😊.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved