Solved

Receive and Put Away Split

• 30 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

In the receive and put away form, when the item is lot/ser I want to enter separate lines even if the lot or expiration date is the same. It is possible?  I dont want to create multipe receipts. Which method I can edit or replace? 

Thanks,

EV

icon

Best answer by Foujan 27 April 2023, 09:29

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello @edsonvelez64 ,

Can you please show a screen shot of what you are trying to do on Receive and Put Away screen? If you have an error when trying to add second line, please show the error and the trace. If you are developing or customizing  the Put Away screen, perhaps show some related code. In order to help you, the developers in the community will need this additional information. Thank you! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @edsonvelez64 ,

Can you please show a screen shot of what you are trying to do on Receive and Put Away screen? If you have an error when trying to add second line, please show the error and the trace. If you are developing or customizing  the Put Away screen, perhaps show some related code. In order to help you, the developers in the community will need this additional information. Thank you! 

Hi,

I have a PO with 3 items. The item CWLot is a lot item. 

Then I go to the Receive and Put Away form and select the PO and the location.

Then I’m going to scan a GS1 code for the CWLOT item. 

This is the code ]C1019999999999999910ev3                 172210313202000400

The Barcode is 99999999999999

The lot is ev3

The expiration date is 10/31/2022

The weight or qty is 4.00

After the scan, the system add the new line as display in the next image

Then I go to scan the same item with a different expiration date and weight.

]C1019999999999999910ev3                 172312313202000497

The Barcode is 99999999999999

The lot is ev3

The expiration date is 12/31/2022

The weight or qty is 4.97

After the scan, the system consolidate both lines, as display in the next image. 

What I want is to have 2 lines for the same item. One with the weight of 4 and the other with the weight of 4.97. 

If I go the receipt → Line details, I only have one line with the total. (I modified this form to add some fields)

Thanks,

Ev

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @edsonvelez64,

It seems that you want separate splits only when a user uses GS1 barcodes, am I right?

You have to override the PX.Objects.PO.WMS.ReceivePutAway.ReceiveMode.ConfirmState.Logic.QuantitySpreader class, it holds the logic of applying scans to splits. Here you could use the Basis.Get<GS1Support>().CompositeHeader.IsCompositeBarcode flag to distinguish GS1 scans from regular ones.

You could start with the following class:

using PX.Objects.PO.WMS;

public class AlterQtySpreader : ReceivePutAway.ScanExtension<ReceivePutAway.ReceiveMode.ConfirmState.Logic.QuantitySpreader>
{
[PXOverride]
public void FulfillDirectly(Action base_FulfillDirectly)
{
if (Basis.Get<ReceivePutAway.GS1Support>().CompositeHeader.IsCompositeBarcode == true)
return;

base_FulfillDirectly();
}

[PXOverride]
public void FulfillDirectlyWithThresholds(Action base_FulfillDirectlyWithThresholds)
{
if (Basis.Get<ReceivePutAway.GS1Support>().CompositeHeader.IsCompositeBarcode == true)
return;

base_FulfillDirectlyWithThresholds();
}
}

It seems that conditional suppressing of these two methods might be enough to solve the issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Edson, 

I was testing this and found by scanning same number and different Lot number, system creates a new line.
Make sure you don’t have the following checkboxes ticked:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved