Solved

Posting Transactions to Acumatica

• 7 October 2022
  • 1 reply

I’m working on some random stuff and curious how difficult it would be to do the following couple of things as an example from a custom DAC/Graph.  I know I could just create inventory batches and post them or AR Invoice Batch, but is there a way to do it without all that overhead? 

• Post an Inventory Transaction, but be able to control/set the COGS side of the transaction
  • Post a Non Inventory Transaction and control both sides of the GL Entries
  • Create an AR Invoice and post it, possibly overriding some of the accounting but having it calculate taxes and run normal invoice emailing and all that logic.

What would be the best way to go about doing those three things from a custom set of tables?

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 7 October 2022, 19:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I think that can be done, but the requirement is very vague. You can override the AR/IN release process and change something there (Although you need to be really careful to not introduce any financially inaccurate/inconsistent data).

You can also generate AR /IN documents with the proper accounts, so when those are release they are being posted they way you want.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved