Question

How can I add hiperlink to summerized numerid data fields

• 12 May 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello gang,

I have a data entry grid (Cost Projection) that I need to add drill down to some of its numeric columns. Let say for each given line of the grid I have  fld1, fld2 and fld3 as PK, fld0 as date from header and fld7 which is a numeric summary field and I would like to allow users drill down into it using a GI. How can I add a hyperlink to fld7 that when clicked will call my GI and passes the PK fields and header field to it as parameters?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Here’s a stack overflow post:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26387291/how-to-create-a-hyperlink-user-field

and @Naveen Boga also answered a similar question on here with a code sample

General overview is you create an action to handle the redirect and then set that action as the LinkCommand in the aspx.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you @markusray17 

Yes I have developed a few of this kind. what I am most interested in is calling a Generic Inquiry (GI) that can be further modified by user without requiring coding.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @aaghaei were you ever able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Chris Hackett Thanks for the follow up. No I couldn’t find a solution to call Generic Inquiry (GI)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved