Solved

Error: An error occurred during processing of the field General Note: There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first.

• 9 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello everyone,

I am getting this error because of one of my customization and this is the stack trace for more help, when i click on Create Shipment, button for a shipment :

I also tried searching for this error online with respect to Acumatica ERP or BQL but could not find more help.

I would appreciate if some one can point me to the correct direction to learn more about this datareader, or if I am missing anything in the code snippets attached below.

The Stack Trace along with highlighted part of the code that might cause this.

WMSnotes.cs

BaseWMSNoteAttribute.cs

Any help would be appreciated,

Best,

Jugraj

icon

Best answer by jdeol 9 March 2023, 18:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone,

I think I might know what the code was missing, I tried this in my RowSelectingEvent, like this using a new PXConnectionScope,

like this:

And it is working fine now.

Let me know if there is anything else I could have done?

Best,

Jdeol

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @jdeol !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved