Skip to main content
Solved

Endpoint Definition Yields Warning on Custom Processing Screen

• 22 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

We have a custom processing/inquiry screen that is meant for mass entry and processing of integrated data. When I put the endpoint together, I am getting the following warning for both the processing filter fields and the row fields.

Is there any reason this would be occurring? I get the gist of it, but I am not able to put two and two together for how to fix. I looked at a similar screen (SalesPricesInquiry) and was able to have a successful PUT request by specifying the filter and then entering in a new row(s) as a sub array object. When I try to do the same on this screen, none of my header nor row level fields are returned and nothing is created but I get a 200 response. I can post details of the request/response in this thread, but I have a feeling it has something to do with how the screen was coded itself if I am getting the error on the endpoint definition- perhaps an attribute that is missing on the view or graph.. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Figured it out- sure enough this is a dev issue. The primary view was left as the details view instead of reflecting the newly added filter, as this used to just be a grid. Once the primary view referenced the filter instead, it worked and all the errors were removed. It looks like there were some circular references happening that it didn’t know how to handle which explains all the weirdness. Thanks and hope this helps anyone else that comes into this issue in the future.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @rhooper91!