Solved

Customization Project Editor - Cant Add a workflow into AR302000 Payment & Application Form

Hello All,

I want to add Action Print in AR302000 Payment & Application, but when I check the Customization Project Editor, it doesn't allow me to add a workflow or state in this form.

Do you know the reason or is there another way I can customize it?

the screen I want to add Action Print 

the action “Add Workflow” is disabled

the action “Add State” is disabled

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 8 June 2022, 18:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @chidao  Below information is from another post by the Acumatica support team.

For the following forms, workflow automation customization is currently prohibited:

• Quick Checks (AP304000)
  • Bills and Adjustments (AP301000)
  • Checks and Payments (AP302000)
  • Invoices and Memos (AR301000)
  • Payments and Applications (AR302000)
  • Cash Sales (AR304000)
Userlevel 6
Badge +5

They prohibit editing it via the customization editor but you can modify it via code by overriding the Configure method in a graph extension.

I’m assuming the reason they prevent modification is because it is really easy to mess up some critical things when modifying the workflow for those pages, so proceed with caution.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved