Customization Editor bug: interpolated string causes code page to show blank

• 1 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +11

A line of code like this will crash the code page in the Customization Editor in 22R2, after it is saved and reloaded:

ApplyDocuments.SetCaption($"Apply Prepayment of ${amountOfPrepayments}");

I believe the issue is the ${} within the interpolated string.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Can you tell me, which graph you’ve extended, which event? Or it was customization plugin extension?

Badge +11

The actual content of the page doesn’t matter. You can create a new ‘Code’ page and paste only that line in and it will break.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I tried to find class ApplyDocuments in Acumatica source code, but failed. I’m on the build 22.206.0035 . The code, which I’ve written goes below:

namespace PX.Objects.SO
{
public class SOOrderEntry_Extension : PXGraphExtension<PX.Objects.SO.SOOrderEntry>
{
#region Event Handlers

public virtual void _(Events.RowUpdated<SOOrder> e)
{
var amountOfPrepayments = 123;
ApplyDocuments.SetCaption($"Apply Prepayment of ${amountOfPrepayments}");
}

#endregion
}
}

any idea what I’m missing?

Badge +11

ApplyDocuments is a custom action I defined on the ARInvoiceEntry graph, but I don't think that had any impact on the issue. I was on an earlier build, but I don't know which one at the moment. Maybe it was fixed in a later build?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Without seeing actual source code, I can only guess. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved