Question

Create a Custom Table Using Excel Data

• 31 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I need to create a custom table and data need to inserted from excel.

Excel sheet need to get from drive location and excel data need to be uploaded into my custom table. Excel is replaced daily into the drive.

So, Data import activity need to be scheduled.

How to archive above both scenarios or give the workaround for archiving it.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

You will need to have knowledge of how to create a custom table and associated DAC.  How to modify an existing Screen or Create a new screen.  How to open and retrieve Excel files in an Acumatica program.  Once the program is created/modified, how to use Acumatica Scheduling.

Badge +10

This is at least several hours of experienced work. I don’t think you’re going to find anyone here willing to walk you through how to accomplish this for free. I suggest you talk to your VAR or find someone qualified for this kind of work.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved