Question

Auto execute an action on shipment confirmation

• 22 September 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have made a custom action that I want to execute when shipment is confirmed.
I have tried to extend the workflow and add the new action as auto run true. 

https://community.acumatica.com/topic/show?tid=10301&fid=288 

I have followed above reference.

I have also added condition after using True and IsConfirmed which were not executing my method.

Condition
Workflow

Any thoughts on this ??

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@param2022  If you are working on the 22 R2 version, it should work as described in the link. I just verified and it is working for my sample example.

https://community.acumatica.com/topic/show?tid=10301&fid=288

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @param2022 The simple solution might be to use Business Events on the Shipments screen to trigger the Action.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @param2022  This is the change from the 23 R1 version. AutoRun Action is not getting enabled for the normal action.

• You can create the Workflow Action. like below.
  • And then create the Transition for the respective status to invoke automatically.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@param2022  Thanks for sharing the package. I will check and let you know.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @Naveen Boga

I create a workflow and trigger it automatically based on a condition. However, is it possible to execute a Graph Action also when the workflow is triggered automatically?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Naveen Boga I appreciate your detailed explanation. But I am working on 22R2. (22.215.0056) to be precise. Can you help me with that.

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @param2022 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Naveen Boga I have done all the steps you have asked to perform on that particular post.
Then also I am not getting my debugger on my custom action, when I confirm the shipment. I am attaching the package here if you can take a look.

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved