Solved

An item with the same key has already been added - actionAddFiles()

• 15 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where the key comes from or is inserted when adding a new file? 

I am trying to include a new file to a new installed instance(I have no customizations), but still the error is shown. Also I checked the profiler and it is not trying to insert anything, just querying a few tables.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Yuriy Zaletskyy 18 February 2023, 01:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @jeffersonmacedo  Not sure but sometimes I have also seen this issue for no reason.

Can you please do the below steps and verify?

• Just un-publish all the packages from the instance (If any are published) and try to add the new file
  • Also, restart the IIS and check once, please
Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks @Naveen Boga for your reply but the issue is still happening. I forgot to mention it only happens on Portal sites

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @jeffersonmacedo ,

Can you confirm the version of Acumatica? I found something similar in forum 7244 where it is mentioned that upgraded to 21R2 directly have issue so we need to first install 21R1 and upgrade the same to 21R2

Sweta

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @sweta68 thanks for your help. 

The error shows in build 21R2, 22R1 and 22R2

Unfortunately this issue happens to all instances, I tried creating new sites too, upgrading and nothing helped. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

If unpublish all doesn’t help, try suggestions below:

1. Clean folder TemporaryAspFiles ( as usually located in the same folder, where you’ve installed Acumatica ). Below goes a screenshot:
  1. Clean folder App_RuntimeCode, including removal of folder.runtime file
  2. Unpublish all packages
  3. Clean folders CstDesigner and CstPublished
  4. Delete custom dll from folder bin.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved