Velixo- Creative Uses

• 6 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Our company (construction) is thinking about getting Velixo and there are a couple key things that Velixo could help us with, but wanted to hear what other things Acumatica users like to use Velixo for! 

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Management accounting board packs

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Disclaimer as I work for a VAR, not an Acumatica customer however I wanted to chime in because I believe in the power of Velixo :)

We have many customers who are very satisfied with Velixo.  In my experience, here is how I see Velixo used most often: 

• Quick and connected report generation.
  • Creating financial reports and consolidations.
  • Reviving old Excel sheets from legacy ERPs with updated Acumatica data.
  • Easy manipulation of Acumatica data in Excel (The universal language).
  • Regular writeback of data from Excel to Acumatica.
  • Sending emails with preformatted data from Velixo to users.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thank you, Robert!

What are some cases that your customers use the writeback feature?

I was brainstorming dumping our credit card transactions from the bank site into excel and mass applying projects and tasks that they would go to and writing that back, but wasn’t sure if it would write back as an expense receipt (or cash purchase) or if it would just go to the ledger directly. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved