Skip to main content

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting here and I have been working with Acumatica for only a month with little training, so please bare with me. We have an existing PO for a project that is generating the following error when trying to enter a PO receipt: “One purchase order line or multiple purchase order lines cannot be added to the bill. See trace log for details”. See trace log screenshot attached.

After trying to read the trace log, I noticed an issue pointed out to one specific inventory ID item (108-12) but I have no idea what is the issue with it and how to fix it. Another thing that was mentioned to me here is the column named “Billing based on”. Apparently it was always consistent before, either receipt or order, with this PO it’s mixed. What is this field, where do we set it up? Where does it pull this selection from?

Thank you so much for your assistance with this issue.

@gcarneiro can you share a screen shot of the inventory item 108-12?

also, can you take another screenshot of the trace log but expand on the error? More times than not, I feel like it doesn’t give us anything but sometimes we get lucky! 

@gcarneiro There might be bill is created for the PO order, please review and share your feedback.

Hi @iqraharrison! Here are the screenshots of the trace log and of inventory item 108-12. 

Hi @Manikanta Dhulipudi . Here’s a screenshot of all bills applied to this PO, all closed. Any other ideas? Thanks for the help!