Skip to main content

Hello, we have found that the Budget vs Actual by Cost Code report (PM625000) is duplicating the Actual hours for certified jobs because Acumatica adds a 2nd line item for the fringe rates with the same amount of hours on Employees’ earnings tab of their Paycheck.

Has anyone found an easy work around for this or is there another out of the box report that would complement this report to get the correct Actual certified hours?

@MBillRJT050619 what version are you on and is this a custom report? 

@iqraharrison We are running 2023 R1 Build 23.113.0042. This is an out-of-the-box report.

@MBillRJT050619 i’m not seeing this in my sales demo.  do you mind exporting the report and attaching it here? i can add it to my sales demo and see if i can help figure out why there are duplicates or maybe set up some condition to exclude the hours for fringe benefits. 

@iqraharrison Do I need to export it as an excel file because I am unable to attach the rps file to this thread?

Hi @MBillRJT050619  were you able to find a solution? Note if you wish to upload a file you need to zip it first. Thank you!

Hi @Chris Hackett no I have not found a solution. I have not received an answer to my question regarding how to export the report. Do I zip the rps file or what do I need to do?

Hi @MBillRJT050619 - I can’t help you with exporting but if you have the .rps file you would zip it and attach it to a post you make here. The community platform doesn’t support attaching .rps files which is why you have to make it .zip.