Skip to main content

Using V2021 R2.  When I try to send an AR invoice via email (in the invoice screen under Printing and Emailing or from the Print Invoices and Memos screen), I get the error message.  I can print to screen and then send to email from the print screen.

What setting am I missing?

Hi @brucewarrell96 

Please check this thread, 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Thanks @vkumar.  I had seen that post.  The native invoice form doesn’t have the notification template ID specifically coded and printing from SalesDemo work fine.  After playing with the notification template and mailings settings in AR preferences, Customer classes, and Customers, I was able to get the error to go away.  Still not sure what that error was referencing.

I have also recently got this error “There is no active notification source to process the operation” on my multi entity statement run. When looking at the SQL side, you can quickly see that the SetupID is missing for that branch

SELECT * FROM NotificationSetup WHERE CompanyID = 2 AND NotificationCD = 'STATEMENT'
SELECT * FROM NotificationSource WHERE CompanyID = 2 and ReportID = 'AR641500' order by NBranchID

My Solution: I removed the STATEMENT from Accounts Receivable Preferences ScreenId=AR101000

Save, then...

I recreated the STATEMENT linked to Branch again so that it creates new records, do not change the word STATEMENT as this will cause issues. I then also went to my Classes ScreenId=AR201000 and add the newly created STATEMENT again.

Please ensure that you do have a backup | snapshot before making any changes and test this first on sandbox setup

Yes, looking at the front-end looked all good, I only found the problem when looking at code and SQL

my version Build 24.107.0004

This was helpful. Thanks