Skip to main content

I'm experiencing an issue with field level auditing in the account payable preferences. I have enabled field level auditing in the enable/disable feature and also checked the related table of AP preferences. However, when I try to tick and untick some setup, there are no changes shown.

Here are the steps I've taken so far:

• Enabled field level auditing in the enable/disable feature
  • Checked the related table of AP preferences and set it to active

Despite taking these steps, I'm not seeing any changes when I make updates to the setup. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Are there any additional steps I need to take to get field level auditing working in account payable preferences?

When I tried another preference, specifically the Tax Preference Setup (TX103000), and made changes to it, the field audit is working.

Hi @jhonlloydgelica69 

Did you enabled the field level audit option at user level 

Hi @jhonlloydgelica69 

Did you enabled the field level audit option at user level 

Hello @Manikanta Dhulipudi 

Yes, I have enabled the field level audit option at the user level but it’s still not working.

1.restart application and verify 

Hello,

I’m curious whether all audit history screens show the same.  Does User Security --> Audit History  look the same as the details (or no details) that you see when looking at Tools → Audit from within AP Preferences?

Laura

1.restart application and verify 

Tried this but still not working. thanks

Hello,

I’m curious whether all audit history screens show the same.  Does User Security --> Audit History  look the same as the details (or no details) that you see when looking at Tools → Audit from within AP Preferences?

Laura

Hi @Laura02 ,

The records and events section are empty. thanks