Skip to main content

Is there a report in Acumatica that can show me a list of all items that have goods received not invoiced? I’m looking for a report that ties directly to the general ledger.

Hello,

Purchase Accrual Summary and Purchase Accrual Details reports in Purchasing module show the details of the Purchase Accrual account(s).

The reports will include not only Received not Invoiced, but also open Prepayments, where the vendor has been paid in advance for goods that are not yet received.

These reports will match GL if all transactions are posted, and if no entries were made directly to the PO Accrual Accounts from modules that are not PO/IN/AP (no one posted to PO Accrual Account from GL, for example).

Laura

Hello Laura,

Thank you for providing me with the correct report to use. 

Which column or combination of columns should I use to get to the true GRNI amount? 

Hello,

If you are literally looking for ONLY Goods that are Received and not invoiced, look at the column I labeled 2.

If you also want to consider Goods that we Billed/Paid for that are not yet Received, look at the Billed Cost column that I labeled 1.

If you want to balance to the GL, look at the Balance for each Account-Subaccount, where I labeled 1-2=.  This represents Goods that are REceived and not Invoiced and it includes goods that Are invoiced by not received.  See the match of Account/Sub 20100 CON-000 back to GL account 20100 CON-000 in Account Details screen:

Hi @MichaelBecnel 

Hope you are doing well.

This is also a handy report to use if you have version 2022 R2 or higher:

Kind Regards

Marilize van Zyl