Skip to main content

Added Production Order Operation CD as a parameter/filter for AM625010 to print on necessary operation materials and barcodes.

It works, but I am struggling to make the Operation CD a lookup so the user does not need to reference production details to find the right Operation CD.

I have tried =Report.GetFieldSchema('AMProdOper.OperationCD,ProdOrdID') but that did not work. I’m not familiar with how the GetFieldSchema works, but I assumed it had to do with the parent table.

Any help is appreciated rpx zip file attached.

@nathantrauscht have you been able to resolve this?
I am also struggling to find the correct Set-up for an Operation CD Parameter

I have not figured out how to make it a look up yet for users to browse for an operation like they can the production order type and production order number

Hi @nathantrauscht were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

@nathantrauscht The OperationCD isn’t a selector, so there isn’t a way to force a selector type schema to the field.

When you check the field on the Production Order screen you can see it just a text entry field:

Just a side note regarding the function mentioned, in order for the relationship like  =Report.GetFieldSchema('AMProdOper.OperationCD,ProdOrdID') to work, there must already be an established dependent relationship between the fields being used, in this case OperationCD and ProdOrdID, which there is not currently such a relationship.

You could customize the AMProdOper table to establish a dependent relationship, but I don’t know if also making a selector for the OperationCD is possible, it’s outside my expertise and you’d need to ask the question in the development help topic section.