Skip to main content

I have added a ‘project completed percentage’ to a report, PMProject DAC and PMProjectRevenueTotal DAC has a relationship, 

But when I add that field to the report it is not display the value, other fields of this DAC also visible in the report.
How can I fix that?

Hi @PDharmasena10,

ContractCompletedPct is the calculated field and not existed in database that’s why it is not showing in report.
As Reports and GI’s not able to display calculated fields, I believe you need to use formula to calculate the Completed percentage of project to display the same.

ContractCompletedPct

Hope, it helps!

Hi @PDharmasena10 

if we look at the DAC schema below:

We can see that the value is not saved to the DB, this means it is calculated in the below code:

get { if (CuryAmount.HasValue && CuryAmount != 0) return (CuryInvoicedAmount.GetValueOrDefault() + CuryActualAmount.GetValueOrDefault() + CuryInclTaxAmount.GetValueOrDefault()) / CuryAmount * 100m; else return 0m; } }

To calculate this in a report, we would look at the get{}, e.g., IIF(FPMProjectRevenueTotal.CuryAmount] != 0 AND DPMProjectRevenueTotal.CuryAmount] NOT NULL, (( PMProjectRevenueTotal.CuryInvoicedAmount] +  PMProjectRevenueTotal.CuryActualAmount] + ]PMProjectRevenueTotal.CuryInclTaxAmount])/nPMProjectRevenueTotal.CuryAmount])* 100, ‘ ‘)