Skip to main content

Our company uses four different warehouses to ship items from. The four locations are not branchs or tenants. We have fields on our present invoices that has the Ship From address listed, and going forward, we would like it to be put onto an Acumatica Invoice that is being designed. Where would that information be kept. I tried using the data class Address, but it appears that it only contains the data for the corporate office.

Hi @wmatthews1877 

Try the INSite table

Hi kandybeatty49,

I am still trying to learn my way around the DAC’s. Can you direct me on how to get to that particular Incoming References, AddressID, INSite? Thank you.

Hi @wmatthews1877 

As long as you have the Customizer Role, you can find the DAC info

In Acumatica, on the top right, click the Customization, then Inspect Element

Then you can click on the field you want to see the tables for

Click on the blue hyperlink for the class and it will open the DAC

Thank you for steering me in the correct direction. I’ve used the CTRL+ALT mostly for the Invoices and Memos, Sales Orders, routine things so this was a big help in finding another aspect of Acumatica.

Sorry for continuing this line of questioning. I am using a copy of the AR641000 (my invoice is  (AR6410C2), and using the Address table, along with INSite table (including the other tables which are already a part of the report), the Address table is the Parent, left join to the INSite as the child.The common field in both is the AddressID. Most of the header has been modified and I am currently working on the Ship From information. Dragging and dropping just one data field (Address.DisplayName, which should come up with 3174 Desalvo Road, one of the Warehouse addressess), I get an error:

If I take the Address and INSite back out of the schema, the report has no issues. I have also tried using a join with the Address and some of the other tables used, but get the same error.