Skip to main content

I have a generic inquiry that shows PMTimeActivity Data. I’ve allowed Mass Update, and want to be able to mass update Project Tasks. However, the Project Task selector has no available tasks to select. I can ensure there are tasks available for this project, but they don’t show up in this selector. I’ve also put Project Task Id in the results grid. It’s also worth noting that Project and Service Item selectors work fine. I have a bad feeling it’s because the selector doesn’t know what Project to reference, as that is a requirement of ProjectTaskID in the PMTimeActivity DAC (DAC code copied below). Any ideas or work arounds?

#region ProjectTaskID

public abstract class projectTaskID : PX.Data.BQL.BqlInt.Field<projectTaskID> { }
tPXDefault(typeof(Search<PMTask.taskID, Where<PMTask.projectID, Equal<Current<projectID>>, And<PMTask.isDefault, Equal<True>>>>), PersistingCheck = PXPersistingCheck.Nothing)]
hProjectTask(typeof(projectID), BatchModule.TA, DisplayName = "Project Task")]
aPXFormula(typeof(Switch<
Case<Where<Current2<projectID>, Equal<NonProject>>, Null>,
projectTaskID>))]
gPXForeignReference(typeof(CompositeKey<Field<projectID>.IsRelatedTo<PMTask.projectID>, Field<projectTaskID>.IsRelatedTo<PMTask.taskID>>))]
public virtual int? ProjectTaskID { get; set; }
#endregion

Be the first to reply!