Skip to main content

Hi! Is there a way to identify $ amount of what is shipped on a SO and the $ amount of what is not shipped on the SO and put them both in one GI? I am guessing you can’t do this but would like to be confirmed. Any ideas on if this is possible?

Right now I have a GI where I’m using the formula qtyhardavil >= openqty to determine where an item on the SO is Shippable or not. Not what has shipped and not shipped from the SO.

Thanks!

SOLINE has both the Open Qty and the Shipped Qty. You can multiple the by the Price in your GI to get the $ amount of each. Please let me know if you need more specifics.

HI @smilner3 

Thank you for your feedback! So I was able to get the SO line amount, I’m trying to find a way to sum up certain lines, if that makes sense. For example, Order SE00000031 has four Yes and one No, is there a way to sum up the ‘yes’ and display it in a column and ‘No’ display in a column? Thanks!

Yes, take a look at the Group feature in the GI and then use a SUM aggregate in the Results.

@jzhu - I agree with @smilner3, in case it might be helpful, you will want to create two formulas in your results grid with an IIF statement to filter what you want to total in each column.  And then set your grouping by your Order # or whatever field you need to sum it by.  Below is an example of what I am talking about.

@dan63 and @smilner3 

Thank you for your feedback! 

To determine whether shippable, we have the following formula:

I want to be able to use this field to get a sum of all “Y”

Can you advise on this formula? I was not able to get it to work. 

I also tried with your formula. What is the Usr.Shippable field you are using? 

@aminerd

Here are the formulas I expect you will want to create.  Below are the screen shots of both my query results along with the configuration of the query.

• Qty Not Shippable - =iif(iINSiteStatus.QtyHardAvail]>=tSOLine.OpenQty],0,,SOLine.OpenQty])
  • Qty Shippable - =iif(iINSiteStatus.QtyHardAvail]>=gSOLine.OpenQty],tSOLine.OpenQty],0)

@dan63 Thank you!

Is there a way to show 1 sales order per line and what is the total $ amount of shippable and non-shippable amounts are for the same line for that sales order? 

Hi @dan63 

I was able to get the $ value of each line item for shippable and non-shippable with a similar formula you provided: =IIf(IINSiteStatus.QtyHardAvail]>=tSOLine.OpenQty],0,,SOLine.CuryLineAmt])

I would like to sum up the ‘N’ and ‘Y’ per sales order, so I’m not sure total aggregate function would work. Do you have any idea for this? I tried group by SO#, but that would not work with my shippable formula…

For example: SO68977 has two ‘N’, that SO Not shippable amount should be $685; Shippable amount should $193.73 all shown in one line.  Thank you!!