Skip to main content

We have added common attributes under compliance preferences. These are automatically pulling as added columns in compliance management, but I’m having trouble finding the correct related table to add them to a report. We haven’t had any trouble adding attributes in other areas to reports, so I’m wondering if this is even possible in the compliance module. I tried creating a GI to help get the right tables and relations, but I feel like I’m going in circles. I would think since they pull under compliance management, they have to be there somewhere. Since compliance management isn’t a GI I can edit, I can’t go into the results grid as a cheat to find the information I’m looking for. Does anyone have any suggestions? I appreciate any ideas you may have. 

Hi @mnecaise! For this you’ll want to use the ComplianceDocument table and link it to ComplianceAnswer on NoteID = RefNoteID.

This will show you all compliance documents and the associated values for the Attributes used:

Compliance Attributes
Compliance Attributes seen on Customer
Compliance Attributes seen on Project
Joins
Results

@BenjaminCrisman Thank you! I was able to get everything pulled into a GI and add conditions so it only pulls what I want to see. I appreciate the help!