Solved

How to display a single attribute value in GI out of multiple

• 11 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello all,

I have been creating a GI and I am looking to display the below highlighted value out of the other multiple attribute values:

Employee Payroll Settings form

I have created a join as below:

But it displays the value in some other alpha-numeric format:

How can I display the correct values?
Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by nhatnghetinh 12 June 2024, 08:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Harry 

I think you want to create a GI that takes the Value of the PREmployeeAttribute DAC according to the employee.
If so, please refer to the screenshot below.

Best Regards,

NNT

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Harry 

I think you want to create a GI that takes the Value of the PREmployeeAttribute DAC according to the employee.
If so, please refer to the screenshot below.

Best Regards,

NNT

Hey @nhatnghetinh ,
Thank you for your suggestion. I am looking to display the values into different columns. As in the screenshot that I have attached, there are 2 lines that I would like to print the values for in 2 different columns in GI. One column for Social Security Number & the other for Additional Federal WHT Amount.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Harry 

GI represents values ​​as lines. You use Report Designer to create conditions for the columns for which you want to get values.

Best Regards,

NNT

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved