Skip to main content

We have a bunch of stock items that are physically stocked in multiple locations between our Warehouse and Factory.

Is there a way to create a GI that can show the Inventory ID, a totalized On-Hand qty, and its breakout quantities per the location its stocked in?

I tried to use the InventorySummaryEnquiryResult table to pull in the Location IDs but no dice. Anything would help!

Thank you!

Hi @jdunmire 

See below suggestions 

Here is a GI that lists all of your inventory by location with quantity and cost.  The totals are at the bottom of the screen.  If you filter the inventory ID in the column header of the grid, you can get a total for a single item.

The INLocationStatus table has QtyAvail also so you could easily add that column.

Here is a GI that lists all of your inventory by location with quantity and cost.  The totals are at the bottom of the screen.  If you filter the inventory ID in the column header of the grid, you can get a total for a single item.

The INLocationStatus table has QtyAvail also so you could easily add that column.

This definitely helped and I had worked it into the Stock Check GI I was previously working on! Thank you!

Do you know how to turn these warehouse locations into columns themselves? That way there can be one line per product with multiple column values.

Thank you!

Depending on if you are using/reporting by Warehouse or down to the Warehouse Locations level, you can use the Data Access Classes below.

Warehouse level:

• INSiteStatus
  • INSiteCostStatus

Warehouse Location level:

• INLocationStatus
  • INLocationCostStatus

These DAC’s have a wide range of columns for the various ways that quantity is defined and shown.

Attached is an example GI with all the tables joined.