Skip to main content
Solved

After publishing customization project, generic inquiry is disappear from workspace, report designer is change to old version

• 24 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi All,

I got issues every time we publish a project on Customization Project, my customized GI will disappear from the workspace (even though I added it into Site Map & Workspace). In this case, we usually go to access right and grand permission again and then it will appear on the workspace.

Like Report Designer, we lost the previous version of the report after publishing the customization project. Currently, we save the newest version in another storage and upload that version again after publishing.

I guess there is something wrong with my step but don't know.

Thank you for your advice in advance.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @chidao 

Are you handling the Report and Generic inquiry in customization project.

are you doing changes in GI directly in the system and updating in customization project.

I believe there is a report and GI in the customizaiton project which overrides the data again and again after publishing.

kindly verify once.

Thank you

Hi @manikantad18 

Are you handling the Report and Generic inquiry in customization project.

You mean add into this place, right?

are you doing changes in GI directly in the system and updating in customization project.

I do change in the system directly. How to update it in customization project?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @chidao if you are handling the Generic inquiry or reports in the system directly then you need to update in the customization package as well as shown as below.

Open the customizaiton project

Navigate to Generic inquiry 

delete the old GI and update the final GI with modifications and publish it, this will be repeating process if you are modifiy on daily basis then you need to remove from the customizaiton package as a preferable solution.

thank @manikantad18 👍