Skip to main content

Hello

I’m trying to use a webservice endpoint with StorageDetailsInquiry and StorageDetailsLocationInquiry to get all the inventory from a specific warehouse, but it seems that those endpoints only give me the first row of data from each InventoryID if there are multiple lots worth of data.

I’ve attached screenshots of the inventory rows that I need and my postman response when I try to get those rows.

The endpoint we are using is /StorageDetailsInquiry?$expand=StorageDetails

Has anyone else had issues with this? Thanks

I would create a Generic Inquiry using the PX.Objects.IN.INLotSerialStatus as one of the tables in the GI and get the information you need. You can then add this to the endpoint. Link below should assist.

https://www.acumatica.com/blog/contract-based-apis-in-generic-inquiries/

Not sure why but I cannot see the attachment you provided.

Are you using a Put request?

Are u using a customer endpoint or the default one?
(I can see you are using the StorageDetailsInquiry entity but we do not see the name of the endpoint nor its version)

If it is a custom endpoint, could you share what the entities ( StorageDetailsInquiry and StorageDetails ) look like?

Not sure why but I cannot see the attachment you provided.

Are you using a Put request?

Are u using a customer endpoint or the default one?
(I can see you are using the StorageDetailsInquiry entity but we do not see the name of the endpoint nor its version)

If it is a custom endpoint, could you share what the entities ( StorageDetailsInquiry and StorageDetails ) look like?

I’m using a customer end point and a up request, here are what the entities look like

Hi @mvamvakas were you able to find a solution? Thank you!