Skip to main content

Hi all,

After configuring as above, but PROCESS ALL  not filter data in condition and filter values.

I haven't found the cause yet. Has anyone encountered this problem, please help me!

Thank you.

@TungTran if I recall correctly from processing screen course, “Process All” purpose is to ignore filters. If you want to process filtered items, you will need to go with “Process”

This is the data to be processed in the process

Here is the setup process

According to the above setup with the data set: when running the process, the return result is successful, but in fact, there is not a single item running.

As far as it goes, the Process works but returns 0 , which should theoretically be 2. I still haven't found the cause. so try with   Process ALL.

Unexpectedly, My PROCESS always returns 0. Can you help me with the setup I have a problem. It seems that  doesn't filter the data in the condition and filter the value.

Thank you.

@TungTran if I recall correctly from processing screen course, “Process All” purpose is to ignore filters. If you want to process filtered items, you will need to go with “Process”

This is the data to be processed in the process

Here is the setup process

According to the above setup with the data set: when running the process, the return result is successful, but in fact, there is not a single item running.

As far as it goes, the Process works but returns 0 , which should theoretically be 2. I still haven't found the cause. so try with   Process ALL.

Unexpectedly, My PROCESS always returns 0. Can you help me with the setup I have a problem. It seems that  doesn't filter the data in the condition and filter the value.

Thank you.

Hi @TungTran  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

@TungTran  For schedulers, you should not always select the “PROCESS ALL” only, And, when you wanted to process only selected records manually then we can go with the “PROCESS” action.

Filters should work in both the cases Process and Process All.   Can you please create a new scheduler and check once?

@TungTran FYI, I have the same issue with my processing screen.  On the processing screen, it shows 2 records completed.  But on the schedule history, it shows zero records.  It doesn’t matter if I process a single record or if I process all.  At this point, I gave up and told the customer that’s just the way it is.