Skip to main content

Requirement is something like we need to read files from given SFTP credential and path. (Need to read files 4 times per day)

After reading file we need to create stock item in Acumatica.

I try to search this type of requirement but cannot get success.

I found some help from various blog / question. According to that we need scheduler process and custom data provider.

But I don’t know flow. 

Can anyone explain me steps? 

Hello, it’s not clear what you are looking for, but broadly speaking it sounds like you will need to create a Process screen for acumatica that accesses a ftp folder, brings in files, processes those files, and potentially creates inventory items.  Once you have a process screen that you can manually run, it’s a fairly trivial task to create an automated schedule for that process screen so that it can be run according to a schedule you devise.  I hope that helps, best of luck

Hello, it’s not clear what you are looking for, but broadly speaking it sounds like you will need to create a Process screen for acumatica that accesses a ftp folder, brings in files, processes those files, and potentially creates inventory items.  Once you have a process screen that you can manually run, it’s a fairly trivial task to create an automated schedule for that process screen so that it can be run according to a schedule you devise.  I hope that helps, best of luck

Basically Vendor place new catalog (Stock Item) in FTP (In form of CSV file). We need to create stock item in Acumatica.

@Patrick Chen 

I tried to add 3rd party library (SSH.Net) to connect SFTP.

I cannot find any way to add dll in package.

Is there any way to add 3rd party dll?

Hey @bjani23  I tried adding a 3rd party dll and could find it with the custom files menu you picture above.  Out of curiosity I checked out one of my current installations and it looks like Renci.SshNet.dll is part of the standard installation which explains why it wasn’t listed in the add files menu.  You just need to reference this dll from your custom project.