Skip to main content
Solved

Increase selector popup width

• 20 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I’ve added a new field to the Lot/Serial Nbr selector field. Problem is that the width of the selector screen remains the same. In order to see the new field the user has to scroll to the right. I’ve highlighted the scroll bar on the screen shot below.

Is there a way to change the width of the popup screen so that I can ensure my field appears?
I’ve tried updating a few of the screen properties but these appear to affect the field on the base grid rather than the popup. I also had a look at PXSelector attribute but none of the properties look very promising.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I asked Acumatica Support about this in February, and I got this answer:

Unfortunately, at the moment there is no way to resize selector pop up window.

But this request is in our community where you can to check and upvote using below link.

https://community.acumatica.com/ideas/graph-as-pop-up-panel-to-have-a-default-dynamic-size-using-percentage-currently-fixed-size-2812

Based on the number of upvotes, our engineers will consider this to be included to an upcoming instance upgrade.

However, if the user resizes the window (and / or reorders the columns), it will remember these settings and next time will open with the last size. So each of your users needs to do it once, but only once.
This solution worked for our client (22R2).