Skip to main content
Question

Add Column in Run Service Contract Billing

• 18 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello Ppl,

I want to display the Total recurring Amount from service contract screen and to display them in Run Service Contract Billing .

I am trying to customize the Run Service Contract Billing form to add Total recurring Amount column into the grid.

I tried to extend the ContractPeriodDetails DAC for the grid , then added custom field in Screen Editor, I added UsrTotalRecurringPr (Total Recurring Price) control of type decimal to the Grid but am not getting the result.

I understand I’m missing/ doing something wrong, kindly correct me here.

public class ContractPeriodDetailExt : PXCacheExtension<ContractPeriodToPost>

{
        public static bool IsActive() => true;

#region UsrTotalRecurringPr
        nPXDecimal]
        DPXUIField(DisplayName = "Total Recurring Price")]
        iPXUnboundDefault(typeof(Search<FSContractPeriodDet.recurringTotalPrice, Where<FSContractPeriodDet.recurringTotalPrice, Equal<Current<ContractPeriodToPost.refNbr>>>>))]
        public virtual decimal? UsrTotalRecurringPr { get; set; }
        public abstract class usrTotalRecurringPr : BqlInt.Field<usrTotalRecurringPr> { }
        #endregion

}

}

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Can you provide customization package, which C# code inside of the package, which I can publish on sales demo Acumatica?

Overall seems, like everything should work, maybe some small tiny checkbox.

Hi @Yuriy Zaletskyy, please find the attached.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Main point, I’d ask you is this. If you ask for help, be ready to provide something, on which you can gain help. You gave me package, which

1. Screen is not provided:
  1. C# code which you’ve provided, is compilable, but question, how it relates to he screen is kind of unknown.

In order to figure out how to help, I may need to create the page by myself, and try to guess what could go wrong in your attempts, which kind of inconvenient.

For now, I can give only one comment regarding what you’ve achieved so far:

Comparing Price and RefNbr doesn’t seem logical

In your Where condition, you compare Price with Reference number. It’s a bit illogical IMHO, as I can’t imagine real life scenario, when price may be equal to Reference number.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @sonu  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!