Skip to main content

Hello Team,

I Got Some Error during customization on Acumatica 2024 R1, the codes works fine on Acumatica 2021 R2, but when upgrading to Acumatica 2024 R1 it throw error A data corruption state has been detected here simple customization code.

protected virtual void _(Events.FieldUpdated<RQRequisition,RQRequisition.vendorID> e)
{
if (e.NewValue != null)
{
int? vendorID = Convert.ToInt16(e.NewValue);
foreach (var line in Base.Lines.Cache.Cached.RowCast<RQRequisitionLine>())
{
var vendorPrice = GetVendorPrice(vendorID, line.InventoryID, line.SiteID, line.PromisedDate);
decimal lastPrice = vendorPrice == null ? 0m : vendorPrice.SalesPrice ?? 0m;
Base.Lines.Cache.SetValueExt<RQRequisitionLine.curyEstUnitCost>(line, lastPrice);
Base.Lines.Cache.RaiseExceptionHandling<RQRequisitionLine.curyEstUnitCost>(line, null, null);
}
}
}

@budi12 This data comes for calculation issues,

https://community.acumatica.com/troubleshooting%2D242/starting%2Dfrom%2Dacumatica%2Derp%2D2023%2Dr1%2Dupdate%2D10%2Dand%2D2023%2Dr2%2Dupdate%2D2%2Da%2Dvalidation%2Dfor%2Dcalculating%2Dsales%2Dand%2Dpurchase%2Dorders%2Dvalues%2Dhas%2Dbeen%2Dimplemented%2Dand%2Da%2Ddata%2Dcorruption%2Dstate%2Dhas%2Dbeen%2Ddetected%2Derror%2Dmight%2Dbe%2Drecieved%2Din%2Dsome%2Dcases%2D19416?tid=19416

Hello @budi12 See below the community article about the data corruption error

Hello @budi12 See below the community article about the data corruption error

Thank you for @hananeoufdir34 for the reference, I already read the link you give, but Still It doesn’t make sense to throw error like that. I already solve with override base DAC Aggregate Validation on PXFormula attribute to false, and the errors disappear like charm.

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @hananeoufdir34!