Solved

When i publish my Api to other multiple sites. Endpoint not show in web service endpoint. 

• 1 August 2022
  • 1 reply

When I publish my Api to other multiple sites. 

project name Dharmandar publish but execute all database my script not execute show my create endpoint not show in web service endpoint. 

How i this Check execute through Api.

icon

Best answer by ruchikasharma23 3 August 2022, 16:11

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @DharmandarKumar 
I suggest trying the following steps-
1. Create your custom/extended endpoint on “Web Service Endpoints” screen.
2. Add this endpoint in a customization project. You can create a customization package on “Customization Projects”. Please find and example of creating the package and adding your custom endpoint on page 35 of I310 Training guide, link below
https://openuni.acumatica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/I310_WebServicesDataRetrievalBasic_2022R1.pdf
3. Export this package. It will download in a zip folder.
4. Login to the instance where you want to publish this package. Go to Customization Projects screen → import the package and publish it.

Hope this helps!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved