Solved

Is it possible to insert into supplier prices without going through the worksheet?

• 13 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I want to use rest API to upload item prices against a vendor, can I directly upload to the “Supplier Price” without going through the worksheet hold and release route?

icon

Best answer by jamesl 15 October 2022, 22:44

View original

3 replies

Badge +16

Hello James,

I’m not sure about rest API… but we CAN directly type into Vendor Prices screen without a worksheet, and we can Import with Import Scenarios, directly into Vendor Prices without a worksheet…  I expect rest API would have similar capabilities. 

Worst case, I’ve added a post to yours and my action will push your post back to the top of the Active threads list so a developer will be more likely to notice it and confirm for you.

Best regards,

Laura

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks Laura, yeah I just realised the worksheet is for “last purchased price”, I can directly type into VendorPricesInquiry screen. I am trying to do it over REST API so I can process pricebook imports automatically every night, but i am shooting in the dark at the moment.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I can confirm it’s indeed possible to enter directly using REST API

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved