Solved

How to Retrieve Stock Items > Related Items from Api

• 18 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I’m looking for a way to retrieve the Related Items from the Acumatica APIs. Is there any way to do this?

I expected that I would be able to find it on the /entity/Default/20.200.001/StockItem API but it does not appear to exist as a detail object.

icon

Best answer by Kulvir Kaila 18 January 2023, 22:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

You can try to extend the endpoint and follow the steps are listed in my blog to get a rough idea:
https://www.acumatica.com/blog/extending-acumatica-web-service-endpoints/

Userlevel 1

That worked! I was able to add RelatedItems by extending the endpoint

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello, I ran into the exact same issue and found this post.  

I created a new endpoint named RelatedItems.  I have created other endpoints this way and they have worked, but the dev team is reporting this one is not working.  What is different about this one?

Userlevel 3
Badge

As an add on to my question above I also asked the dev team if they could use the web service on the Acumatica Related Items screen.  That does not appear to work for them either.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved