Solved

Avalara Setting Options

• 29 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hello,

Could we get more clarity on what this options do, when setting up Avalara connection?

Sorry, couldn’t find any specifics in Acumatica and Avalara wikis.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by markusray17 29 March 2022, 22:26

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

It sends the sales account to Avalara so on their end you can see the revenue account that a specific transaction detail posted to. 

Thank you sir!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

It sends the sales account to Avalara so on their end you can see the revenue account that a specific transaction detail posted to. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I have mine checked and am looking for my documentation on this, I set all this up over a year ago and don’t remember off hand. 

Thank you, @kenddb !  If you find it, I would appreciate your follow up.  If I don’t hear from you or somebody else here, I will open a case with Acumatica and once I hear back from the support, I will post the response here.  Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have mine checked and am looking for my documentation on this, I set all this up over a year ago and don’t remember off hand. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved