Solved

API Integration Issue: Acumatica Unable to Send Push Notification Web

• 27 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Currently, we are facing an issue with a push notification webhook in our QA and PRODUCTION Acumatica environments that is unable to be sent out (the same flow works in our DEV Acumatica environment).

The function of the webhook is to refresh a purchase order (PO) cache after certain events have occurred such as: PO creation, PO updating, PO deletion, and PO status changes. More specifically, we are having trouble triggering the webhook when a PO’s status is changed (e.g. from “On Hold” to “Open”).

I will attach a few screenshots of the error messages associated with the webhook below, and can upload more information if requested.

System Monitor screen:

Process Push Notification screen:

Push Notification screen:

Again, the exact same webhook flow works perfectly in our DEV Acumatica environment, and I have verified that the Address used inside the Push Notification webhook is 100% working. I’ve also confirmed via https://webhookinbox.com that the webhook is able to send data in that scenario. For some reason, Acumatica is unable to send the push notification webhook to refresh our PO cache specifically.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.  

icon

Best answer by Kulvir Kaila 27 April 2022, 18:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@colenliubosa thanks for the detailed message on the issue.  As discussed on our call together, if the Process Push Notification is showing that there was an attempt made to process the notification, it should be working from Acumatica’s perspective.  As mentioned in your email this morning, you updated the CloudFront policy to one that is compatible with Acumatica.  I am glad everything is working out correctly now.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved