Web Services | APIs
Web Services Discussion Forum
- 10 Topics
- 42 Replies
Currently, we are facing an issue with a push notification webhook in our QA and PRODUCTION Acumatica environments that is unable to be sent out (the same flow works in our DEV Acumatica environment).The function of the webhook is to refresh a purchase order (PO) cache after certain events have occurred such as: PO creation, PO updating, PO deletion, and PO status changes. More specifically, we are having trouble triggering the webhook when a PO’s status is changed (e.g. from “On Hold” to “Open”).I will attach a few screenshots of the error messages associated with the webhook below, and can upload more information if requested.System Monitor screen: Process Push Notification screen: Push Notification screen:Again, the exact same webhook flow works perfectly in our DEV Acumatica environment, and I have verified that the Address used inside the Push Notification webhook is 100% working. I’ve also confirmed via https://webhookinbox.com that the webhook is able to send data in that scenar
Hi, I am successfully now creating a check payment BUT when there are multiple bills it does not seem to pay the one needed, is there a way of paying directly against a specific bill ? How do I pass this in the payload for Check, documentation is quite lacking. Thanks
We currently use microsoft flow to catch and transform webhooks/data from 3rd party services and post back into Acumatica. However, we would prefer to use Zapier. I know it is a bit more complicated than your standard https rest api, but does anyone have any guidance as to what might be possible with Zapier and how to do it?
Hello Everyone,We are trying to make a get call for checks and payments screen to get all the checks along with application history tab details within a date range.I have provided the lastmodifieddatetime for date range filter and it is working fine but when i add the history object to the API URL, I’m getting optimization cannot be performed error in the GET call.I have used below URL.http://localhost/MyInstance/entity/Default/20.200.001/Check?$filter=LastModifiedDateTime ge datetimeoffset'2022-02-08T23:59:59.99Z' and LastModifiedDateTime le datetimeoffset'2022-02-13T23:59:59.99Z'&$expand=History Error details:"message": "An error has occurred.", "exceptionMessage": "Optimization cannot be performed.The following fields cause the error:\r\nHistory.AmountPaid: View APPost has BQL delegate\r\nHistory.Balance: View APPost has BQL delegate\r\nHistory.CashDiscountBalance: View APPost has BQL delegate\r\nHistory.CashDiscountTaken: View APPost has BQL delegate\r\nHistory.DocType: View
I was following this training guide that I found on google. Oddly enough I can’t find it via the actual website.Anyways, I’ve gotten so close on getting my program to work in VS. I was following the example in this file for exporting warehouses starting on page 11.I keep getting this error. I’ve tried everything I can think of.System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException HResult=0x80131501 Message=System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> PX.Data.PXException: API Login Limit at PX.LicensePolicy.PXLicensePolicy.CheckApiUsersLimits() at PX.Data.PXLogin.PX.Data.IPXLogin.LoginUser(String& userName, String password) at PX.Api.Services.LoginService.Login(String login, String password, String company, String branch, String locale, String prefix) at PX.Api.ContractBased.ILoginServiceExtensions.LoginForSoapApi(ILoginService loginService, IMultiFactorService multiFactorService, String login, String password, String company, String
Login to the community
Social LoginLogin with your Acumatica account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.